AP Police Recruitment – SI/ ASI/ Constable 800 Vacancies 2017, Coming Soon
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board recently release a recruitment notification regards AP Police Recruitment 2017 for the 800 SI/ ASI/ Constable Vacancy.
Large number of candidates going to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017. Before applying online candidates need to download the official notification and check the recruitment details. Candidates need to check the Eligibility Criteria, important dates, Selection process and Applying procedure. Applicants should have complete their 10th / 12th / Graduation with Good marks from a recognized Board / University. Candidates will be selected for the various post on the basis of their performance in Prelims Exam, Physical Standards Test, and Mains Exam.
Candidates will be got this job opportunity if they clear all the tests with good marks. Candidates can fill up the AP Police Recruitment 2017 online Application Form and submit it online before the last date. Aspirants need to check the official website regularly to get new information. We are provided all the detailed information about the AP Police SI/ ASI/ Constable Vacancy 2017 here given below.
recruitment.appolice.gov.in SI/ ASI/ Constable Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Name of the Post||SI/ ASI/ Constable Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancy||800 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection process||Prelims Exam, Physical Standards Test, and Mains Exam|
|Official Website||recruitment.appolice.gov.in, www.appolice.gov.in|
AP Police SI Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2017
|Educational Qualification||Constable Post – 12th Pass
Assistant Sub Inspector Post – Graduation
Sub Inspector Post – Graduation
Assistant Commissioner of Police Post – Graduation
Home Guard Post – 10th Pass
Head Constable Post – 12th Pass
|Age Limit||Candidates need to check the Minimum and Maximum age limit from the official notification.
Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam
Physical Standards Test
Physical Efficiency Test
AP Police SI Physical Standard
|Gender||SCT (Civil / AR)||Warder|
|Male||Height :- Not less than 167.6 cms
Chest: – Not less than 86.3 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
|Height :- Not less than 168 cms
Chest: – Not less than 87 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
|Female||Height :- Not less than 152.5 cms
Weight:- Not less than 40 Kgs
|Height :- Not less than 153 cms
Weight:- Not less than 45.5 Kgs
AP Police Medical Standard
|Eye Sight||Right Eye||Left Eye|
AP Police Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Details
For SCT (Civil) and Warder (Male / Female)
|Event||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters||2.75 meters|
|1600 Meters Run||8 Minutes||9 Minutes 30 Seconds||10 Minutes 30 Seconds|
For SCT (AR)
|Event||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds||30|
|Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters||2.75 meters||30|
|1600 Meters Run||8 Minutes||9 Minutes 30 Seconds||10 Minutes 30 Seconds||40|
AP Police SI Jobs Important Dates 2017
Starting date of online Application Form:- Update Soon
Last date of submission online Application Form: – Update Soon
How to apply for the AP Police Jobs 2017
- First of all go to the official website of AP Police www.appolice.gov.in
- Then read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Open the New registration Link
- Full fill all the required details
- Attached the documents and pay the application fee
- Check the filled information
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a printout of it.
appolice.gov.in Constable/SI Recruitment details 2017
- Name of Department: Andhra Pradesh Police department
- Name of Posts: Constable, SI
- Total Posts: Update Shortly
- Process of Application: Online
- Registration Fee: check after official announcement
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month
- Selection Process: Written test, Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test, Proficiency test and Medical examination, verification of certificates
- Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Required Education Qualification – Candidate check required minimum educational qualification for Respective Post Code in bellow allocated Official Notification.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be minimum 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years. for more detail check its official notification.
Physical Standard for Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy 2017
AP Police PMT details for Male
- Height- Must not be less than 167.7cms
- Chest – Must not be less than 86.3cms round the chest on full inspiration with a maximum expansion of 5cms
Physical Efficiency Test details
Race: In selection test for Women a candidate needs to run 2.5 Kms in 16 minutes. For Men they have to run for 5 kms within 25 minutes.
- Long Jump: 11 Feet (within three chances)
- High Jump: 3 1/2 Feet (within three chances)
- Long Jump: 9 Feet (within three chances)
- High Jump: 3 Feet (within three chances)
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.