SBI SO Recruitment 2017, 103 SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017: The State bank of India has released a notification for recruitment of 103 Specialist officer Posts. All the eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this SBI SO Vacancy 2017 before the last date of submission of application form.
The submission of application form has been started from 25th November 2016 and close on 12th December 2016. All the other details regarding the SBI recruitment such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of the Organization:- State Bank of India.
Total number of posts:– 103
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34
- Relationship Managers: 55
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01
- Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02
- Compliance Officer: 01
- Investment Counsellors: 09
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- For Deputy manager :- the candidates should have a graduation degree in Law from any recognized university.
- For Assistant manager: – The candidate should have B. Tech degree in such disciplines as Computer & Information Technology,Electronics & communication,Electronics & Instrumental.
- For All Other Posts:- Graduates in relevant Discipline.
|Posts Name||Age Limit As on 1st December 2016|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||22 to 35 years|
|Relationship Managers||23 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25 to 40 years|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30 to 50 years|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)|
|Compliance Officer||25 to 40 years|
|Investment Counsellors||23 to 35 years|
- For General & OBC candidate application fee Rs 600/
- For SC/ST candidate application fee RS 100/
The candidate will be selected on the basis of online written test & interview.
- Start date of applying Online :-25th November 2016
- Last date for applying online :-12th December 2016
- Last Date of printing your application:-16th December 2016
- Admit Card available On: updated soon
- Date of Online test:-updated soon
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should log on to the official website at sbi.co.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
SBI Admit Card 2017:
The Admit Card will be published on soon on the official website of SBI.All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card holds all information about the candidates such as the name of applicants, roll no, application no, exam date &time. Exam center, photo & signature, postal address etc. So the admit card is very important for all applicants.
SBI Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website of SBI. All the applicants can easily check their results by entering their roll no & date of birth in the given text field on the official website.The result shows the real performance of the candidates that he/she has qualified in the exam or not.