NIPER 2018, Download NIPER JEE Application Form 2018: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research conducts the Joint Entrance examination (NIPER JEE 2018) for admission to master and doctoral level courses in the field of Pharmacy. Candidates can get admission in M.Pharm, M.Tech.(Pharm.), M.S.(Pharm.), MBA (Pharm.) and Ph.D courses (Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences disciplines) in the campuses of NIPER through its Joint Entrance exam. In this article, we are providing details of NIPER JEE 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
NIPER JEE Exam Dates 2018
Tentative Exam dates of NIPER JEE 2018 is given below:
|Online registration starts from||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date of online registration||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of filled registration slips in NIPER-Hyderabad||4th week of May 2018|
|Admit card issue||1st week of June 2018|
|NIPER JEE Exam date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of written result||1st week of July 2018|
|Interview and Group Discussion at NIPER-Hyderabad||3rd week of July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling||4th week of July 2018|
NIPER JEE Application Form 2018
Candidates after reading all the details in the information brochure can apply for the application form:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The online application will start from the fourth week of April 2018.
- The last date to pay the application fee and submit the application form will be the last week of May 2018.
- Candidates have to register first and then fill the application form.
- Applicants are also required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- At last, candidate has to send the printout of the registration form to the below address:
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037
The application fee can be paid through e-challan, net banking, credit card and debit card. Following is the application fee for NIPER JEE 2017:
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||Rs. 1500/-|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||Rs. 1500/-|
M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2018 eligibility criteria for Master’s and Ph.D courses:
For Master’s Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam should be 55%. For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The prerequisite qualification is M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech.(Pharm.) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates are required to pass the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% marks for PH candidates).
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2018
The given below exam pattern is same for Master and Ph.D courses:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ type.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked n the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Negative Marking: 25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 100% marks will be awarded.
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2018
NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card will be available from first week of June 2018. The admit card will be issued by the NIPER, Hyderabad. Candidates are advised to download their admit card within the prescribed dates. Through admit card, candidates can know exam date, venue and exam timings.
NIPER JEE Result 2018
NIPER JEE 2018 result is expected to be declared in the first week of July 2018. The result will be published in the website. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in various campuses of NIPER.
NIPER JEE Counselling 2018
After the declaration of written exam result, qualified candidates will be called for the interview and group discussion round. The NIPER JEE 2018 counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium. The admission will be provided on the basis merit. Merit will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in written exam, GD & PI. Candidates have to submit the documents in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of counselling.
Documents to be produce at the time of counselling:
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Score card (if applicable)
- Admit Card of NIPER JEE 2018.
- Reservation certificate
- Medical certificate
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment your message below.