LIC India Recruitment 2017, LIC Agent/ Adviser Vacancy: The Life Insurance corporation of India recently announce a employment notification of LIC recruitment 2017.The Life insurance corporation invites the applications to fill 600 vacant posts of Insurance Agent , LIC Agent and adviser cum agent . For More Jobs Check Latest Government Jobs 2017
The LIC 2016 recruitment is conducted to recruit the hard working and eligible candidate on various posts.The candidate must check the eligibility conditions and other details of LIC India 2016 recruitment before enroll . The application mode is online.The candidate can apply online by filling the application form available on the official website of Life Insurance corporation of India. CheckLatest Jobs for 10th Pass Candidates
Check 1+lakh More Jobs for Graduates 2017 awaiting for you
All the details of LIC India recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply etc are available here:-
LIC India Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Association:- Life Insurance corporation of India
Total no of posts:- 600
Name of the posts:-Insurance Advisor, Agent & Advisor, LIC Agent
LIC India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must possess 10th /12th/ graduation from a recognized board or university with good academic records to apply in life insurance corporation of India.
The candidate who possess H.SC should be in between the age of 21-55 years and the candidate who had completed SSC must have the age between 18-55 years.
The Selection of the candidates in LIC India Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of
- The candidate is selected on the basis of written test and
- The Written qualified candidates are called for personal interview
How to apply for LIC recruitment 2017:-
The candidates can apply online in the LIC recruitment by filling up the online application form before the last date.
- Firstly log on to official website of LIC recruitment
- Find the link of LIC recruitment 2016
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on the link of Apply online
- Fill the correct details in the application form
- Upload photo & signature
- Submit the application form
- Deposite the application fees.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: available
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications:
- For Insurance Advisor: 30th November 2016
- For Insurance Agent:- 30th November 2016
- For LIC Agent: 30th November 2016
- For Advisor: 31.12.2016
LIC India Admit card 2017:-
The candidate should download their admit card soon after the completion of application process. The admit Card is a very necessary document for all applicants.
LIC India Result 2017:-
The result date is releasing after successfully completion of exam. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their name & date of birth from the official website.