IIT JAM -Check Registration, Application, Dates 2017-18
IIT JAM 2018 (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a national level examination organized by the IITs and IISc on rotation basis. IIT-JAM 2018 will be conducted by IIT, Bombay. Through this exam, students can get admission in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other courses. Top reputed colleges & institutions like IITs & IISc will offer admissions into these courses on the basis of IIT JAM 2018 exam. This exam came into existence from the year 2014. Here we are providing details about IIT JAM 2018 exam, including application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, etc.
IIT JAM Exam Date 2017-18
|Application form release||5th September 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application & uploading documents||10th October 2017|
|Last date for application fee payment||10th October 2017|
|Admit card available||2nd week of January 2018|
|Mock test link||February 2018|
|Exam date||11th February 2018|
|Result announcement||20th March 2018|
|Submission of admission form||3rd – 17th April 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category||17th April 2018|
|First admission list released||22nd May 2018|
|Second admission list released||12th June 2018|
|Third & final admission list release||29th June 2018|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2018||5th July 2018|
Check Official – Click Here
IIT JAM Application Form 2018
- Students can fill and submit the IIT JAM 2018 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to register by entering their name, Email, Mobile Number and Password on the website.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive an Email containing their enrollment ID.
- After login through the ID & Password, candidates have to fill their personal, academic, qualification & other details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and SC/ST/PwD certificates (if applicable).
- Make the application fee payment via online mode.
- Make sure to check all the entries before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form for future references.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode only.
- The fee payment will be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The detailed application fee is given below:
IIT JAM Syllabus 2018
- The syllabus has been divided into three sections, i.e. Section A, B & C.
- The syllabus will comprise of various topics such as BL (Biological Sciences), BT (Biotechnology), GC (Geology), MS (Mathematical Statistics), CY (Chemistry), PH (Physics) and MA (Mathematics).
- Students can prepare from the above mentioned topics from the examination.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2018
JAM 2018 Admit Card will be available via online mode through the website. Admit card will bear details like Candidate’s Name, Photograph, Registration Number, Signature, Code of Test Pater, Exam Center, etc. Admit card will not sent by post or Email. Candidates have to bring the downloaded admit card along with the original & valid photo identification at the examination centre. Candidates are not permitted to sit in the exam without valid admit card.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment your message below.