IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016: Junior Engineer Posts
Department of Civil Engineering , Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer
Total Posts: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- p.m.
Selection Process:Through Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can appear for interview along with their CV and other required documents at given venue.
- Date and Time of Interview: 22 & 23-December-2016
- Venue: Board Room, IIT Delhi
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
IIT Delhi Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancies For 13 Project Consultant, Project Scientist & Project Associate Posts – Walk-in-Interview
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Consultant, Project Scientist & Project Associate Posts – Walk-in-Interview
Total Posts: 03 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Project Consultant: 01 Post
- Project Scientist: 06 Post
- Project Associate: 06 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Project Consultant : Candidates should have possessed 1ST Class B. Tech. in EE/ECE/CSE and experience of atleast 20 years in embedded system electronics design.
- Project Scientist : Candidates should have possessed 1st class B. Tech. in any area with MBA and knowledge of computers.
- Project Associate : Candidates should have possessed 1st class B. Tech. (EE/EOC/CSE/IT) with knowledge of embedded systems or mobile application developments.
Age Limit: As per Rules of IIT Delhi .
- Project Consultant: Rs.50000-80000/- (Per month)
- Project Scientist: Rs. 32000-51200/- (Per month)
- Project Associate: Rs. 27500-44000/- (Per month)
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with all required documents at given venue.
- Date of Interview : 21.11.2016 at 03.00 PM
- Venue Of Interview : Committee Room, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
Last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail: 16-November–2016 by 5.00 p.m
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification ird.iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/project/IITD-IRD-151-2016.pdf
About IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a national government research university which is located in Huaz Khas, South Delhi. For setting up an Institution of Technology at Delhi, the Government of India conveyed with the British Government for their partnership. They agreed for the partnership to start up the education in a modest way. Hence a trust called Delhi Engineering College was established. The college was also known as Delhi Technological University, in which the department of chemical and textile technology was shifted out end block to mark the beginning of the IIT Delhi. Therefore the college became the mother institution of IIT Delhi.
The main aim of the IIT Delhi is to generate new knowledge by fetching the students into research and to promote academic growth. They also aim to undertake many programmes through which the students gets offer to interact with industry. The Student Activity centre is a part of the Student enjoyment zone. The extracurricular activities are also conducted at the campus.
There are many programs which includes bachelor’s degree in Technology, the Dual Degree Bachelor-cum-Master of Technology program and an Integrated Master of Technology Program are conducted in the IIT Delhi like the other IIT’s. The institute also offers the post-graduation level programs such as Master of Technology, M.S, M.S (Research), MBA, M.D(Industrial Design). It also offers a PhD program for research in basics sciences and nanoscience and nanotechnology, biomedical sciences and bioengineering etc. The admission criterion for all these programs is very tough and depends on the specific program. The placement of IIT Delhi is conducted by the Placement and Training Cell.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Current Govt Vacancies & Job Openings, please email us at email@example.com or comment your message below.