CGPSC Recruitment 2016: Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2016( 293 Vacancies)
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of various posts.
Total No of Posts: 293
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director (Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Cast and OBC Development Department): 02 vacancies
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department): 06 vacancies
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 04 vacancies
- Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 14 vacancies
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department): 40 vacancies
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 16 vacancies
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 22 vacancies
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 03 vacancies
- Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer (Co-operative Department): 32 vacancies
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 02 vacancies
- District Women Child Development Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 01 vacancy
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 11 vacancies
- Labour Officer, Labour Department: 03 vacancies
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 11 vacancies
- State Civil Service: 10 vacancies
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 34 vacancies
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 81 vacancies
- Superintendent (District Jail), Home (Jail) Department: 01 vacancy
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016: Minimum 21 and Maximum 30 years
Education Qualification : Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale as on 01-01-2016: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process :Through Online Examination & interview.
Application Fee : SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates of Chhattisgarh have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- and all other candidates pay Rs. 400/- through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking OR Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online with the help of CGPSC website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 05-December-2016 from 1200 Hours
Final date for Online Registration of Application: 03-January-2017 till 2359 hours
Making Correction in Online Application: 03-January-2017 to 11-January-2017
Date of Preliminary Examination: 19-February-2017 (in two sessions)
Date of Main Exam: 18, 19, 20, 21-May-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/
CGPSC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 180 Assistant Professor (Medical Education) Posts
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor (Medical Education).
Total No of Posts: 180 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Medical Education)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016 : Minimum 25 and Maximum 30 years
Education Qualification : M.S./ M.D./ MBBS with M. Sc./ M.Sc. with Ph.D / D.Sc. in relevant discipline
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7000/-
Selection Process : Through Online Examination & interview.
Application Fee : SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh have to pay Rs. 300/- and all other candidates pay Rs. 400/- through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking OR Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply online with the help of CGPSC website www.psc.cg.gov.in .
- Starting Date of Online submission of Application: 25-October-2016
- Last Date of Online submission of Application: 23-November-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement
About Chhattisgarh PSC
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission had beenrecognized in the year 2000. Laterseparating from Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh practices an individual public service commission. It wassituated in Raipur. It employeesapplicants for state civil services under 315 article. Sri Vishwa karma is the head of this commission. It conducts exams for numerous state civil service exams like Sate services, state engineering, law officers, medical officer, drug and food inspector, asst. professor, asst. director. All Chhattisgarh PSC conducts exams. They don’t postponement to conduct exams &giving grades. As it is the new PSC when matched to former states, it is trying its best to issue mployment.
Candidates who are arranging for Chhattisgarh public service commission careers can keep an eye on the website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh govt.begins exams thru CG vypam & CGPSC. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission conducts the exams in 2parts’ prelims & mains. Prelims exams will be bearing for 2 papers for 200 marks in the period of 2 hrs on matters of overall studies and ability test. Applicants who succeed in the CGPSC prelim exams will be promoted to main exams. Main exams will conduct for 7 papers. Individually all paper carries out 300 marks for the period of 3 hrs. The exams are conducted on languages & optional topics. Candidates have to pick their optional topics and exams will be accompanied on thetopicstogether with languages. Languages paper will be joint for all exams. Later mains, PSC conducts and discussion for nominated applicants.
Candidates must read the official advertisement of the website before applying for any jobs.