Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016-2017: Bank of Baroda is all set to recruit 1039 well-skilled candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, possessing Post Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in the BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Notification. In this notification, the Bank of Baroda is inviting the willing candidates for applying online for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016-17 in between the dates 09th November 2016 to 29th November 2016 by following the BOB official website, i.e. bankofbaroda.com/. For more information regarding the BOB Specialist Officer Jobs 2017 follow the details given below.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
Number of the posts: 1039
Name of the posts: Specialist Officer
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 Posts
- Finance / Credit II – 235 Posts
- Finance / Credit III – 205 Posts
- Trade Finance – 100 Posts
- Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 Posts
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 Posts
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 3 Posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
- Risk Management – 10 Posts
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
- Marketing – 200 Posts
- Planning-I – 57 Posts
- Planning-I – 11 Posts
- Economists II – 04 Posts
- Economist IV – 01 Post
- Law – 17 Posts
- IT – Software Development – 05 Posts
- IT – Data Scientist – 02 Posts
- IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
- IT – Database Management – 02 Posts
- IT – Data Analyst – 09 Posts
- IT security (CISA) – 03 Posts
- HRM-II – 25 Posts
- HRM-III – 15 Posts
- Security – 32 Posts
- Fire – 09 Posts
- Electrical engineers – 02 Posts
- Civil engineers / Architects – 08 Posts
- Official Language (Hindi) – 12 Posts
BOB Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria: Applicants should have Full-time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full-time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute. Check official BOB Vacancy Notification for post wise educational information.
BOB Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Applicants age must as per Bank Of Baroda rules
BOB Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Start date of Online Submission Application form: 09th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 29th November 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 29th November 2016
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 1039 Specialist Officer Vacancies, BOB SO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online till 29th Nov 2016
Applicants who have the interest in these posts, they can apply by submitting the BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before 29th November 2016 by following bankofbaroda.co.in. The apply Online Link will be disabled after the last date, so all are advised to apply online as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. There are total 1039 vacancies available f0r the 1039 Specialist Officer Posts in various fields and to grab this great opportunity apply till the last date, i.e. 29th Nov 2016.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2016-2017?
- Applicants need to keep the scanned copies of their Signature and photograph.
- Keep the necessary documents/ details ready for the online fee payment of Rs. 600 for Gen and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC.
- Candidates need to have their personal Email ID, in case, they don’t have then they need to create the Email ID for the BOB Recruitment Online Registration.
- After collecting all the necessary attachments click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online Application form and affix all the required attachments with the online form.
- Submit the online form after rechecking all the entries deeply.
- Take the printout of the online application form.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- OBC/ Gen: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 100
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016-2017: As the Bank of India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2016-2017 will be released in the last week of December 2016, before 15 to 20 days of the exam conduction.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2016 Result: After the BOB Specialist Officer Exam 2017 conduction on January 2017 the Bank of Baroda will declare the BOB PO Result 2017 on the Bank of Baroda official site i.e. bankofbaroda.com/.
Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2016-2017
The Bank of Baroda is about to recruit 1039 candidates for Specialist Officer posts. Applicants who have the interest in the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016, they can apply Online for the BOB PO Vacancy 2016-2017 by following bankofbaroda.com on or before 29th November 2016. For any of the issues or difficulties, while applying for the BOB Recruitment 2016, you may ask us freely by commenting at the end of the post.